mgr Joanna Trzcińska-Wencel (PhD student)
phone: (56) 611 3179
- Green synthesis of metal and non-metal nanoparticles
- Analyses of physico-chemical and biological properties of nanoparticles
- Search for antifungal activity in biogenic nanoparticles against selected plant pathogenic fungi.
- Mechanisms of nanoparticle action against prokaryotic and eukaryotic cells
- Doctoral School of Exact and Natural Sciences, University of Nicolaus Copernicus in Torun, Poland, 2020-now.
- Postgraduate Study at the Faculty of Biological and Veterinary Sciences, Nicolaus Copernicus University, Torun, Poland, 2018-2020
Title of Thesis: Biogenic silver nanoparticles – analysis of cytotoxicity towards bacterial cells and nanoparticle capping agents. Supervisor: dr hab. Patrycja Golińska (Associate Professor)
05.2021 – 05.2022 – „Inicjatywa Doskonałości – Grants4NCUStudents”, UMK
Project title “Silver nanoparticles as an alternative strategy against bacterial biofilm formation and antibiotic-resistant bacteria.”
Prizes and Awards:
Academic year 2017/2018 Fellowship of the Rector of Nicolaus Copernicus University for the best students